- Walker Tape®’s No-Shine is a great maximum wear tape (2-4+ weeks) for clients with sensitive skin. Made with hypoallergenic gentleness and a dull finish that’s nearly invisible under the unit, No-Shine provides a cozy wear for the user.
- Keep the product away from heat, humidity, and light. Store in a well-ventilated, cool, dark, dry, room-temperature controlled environment (60-80°F). Seal bags completely.
- With proper storage, our tapes have a shelf life of up to one year.
- Our strongest hypoallergenic tape that is virtually invisible under systems.
- Systems: All
- Shine: Dull (great for lace)
- Gentleness: Hypoallergenic
- Residue: High
- Liner: Printed white (tape is clear)
- Carrier: Stretchy
- Thickness: 10 mil
- Maximum Wear: 2-4+ Weeks
- Please expect extended lead times on No-Shine products.
How to Use
- Prep for Install
- Shampoo the hair system and bio hair with Bond Breaker Shampoo and let dry.
- Apply 99% Alcohol to the scalp and the base of the system to prepare for optimal adhesion. Allow to completely evaporate.
- Apply Max Hold Sport or Scalp Protector to the scalp to enhance the tape’s bond strength and shield against skin irritation.
- Peel off the white liner that is scored down the middle.
- Place the adhesive side toward the unit. Avoid touching the adhesive.
- Place the tape contour where desired on the hair system.
Repeat as needed.
- When ready to apply to the scalp, peel off the remaining printed liner pieces.
- For easier application, spray Just-Rite Positioning Spray over the adhesive area. The amount sprayed will determine the amount of time available to adjust the unit (the more you spray, the longer you have until the adhesive grabs).
- Press the hair system firmly onto the scalp, taking care not to move it in the process.
(Barcode: 829534916362, 829534916379)